After starting a blog, the most common question arrives in a blogger’s mind is “how can I monetize my blog?”
Well, there are many ways to make money from a blog.
These can be placing Google Adsense codes or its alternative’s banner ads, selling your own products, sponsored posts and the affiliate marketing.
From all of them, the Affiliate Marketing is one of the most popular and lucrative way to make money from a blog.
However, in order to get started with affiliate marketing, you first have to do a deep research to find out the right products to promote on your blog.
The affiliate product must have these 3 qualities to get selected.
The product should be relevant to your blog niche.
2. PROBLEM SOLVING
The product should be able to solve the problem of your blog readers.
3. WORTH PROMOTING
The product should be paying enough that motivates you to keep it promoting.
Here is one such affiliate program that fit all above-mentioned criteria which is the Berush, SEMrush’s affiliate program.
It is one of the best recurring affiliates programs that pay a residual income for the lifetime.
In this post, I’ll discuss why you should promote this affiliate program and how to earn a residual income by promoting SEMrush.
So, without any further ado, let’s proceed to the details.
What is SEMrush Affiliate Program?
SEMrush is one of the most popular marketing intelligence tools used by webmasters and SEO professionals for keyword research, competitor backlinks, site audit and backlinks audit. It is one of the most widely used marketing tools in the world with over one million users.
SEMrush has an affiliate program which is officially named as Berush affiliate program. It lets you promote their popular digital marketing tool to your clients and followers. In return, you get paid for every successful sale.
Why Promote SEMrush Affiliate Program?
The SEMrush affiliate program is about promoting a high-end product.
As I discussed earlier, a product you choose to promote must pass three rules.
- It must be related to your blog niche. You should not promote tech gadgets on your blog if you’re a blogging niche blogger.
- It must offer something valuable that your buyer can’t deny. Like best keyword research tool etc.
- It should offer something that is worth your money and time. Like SEMrush.
Here are some reasons why you should promote it.
Features for buyers:
- Analyse and find the most profitable keywords using Keyword Magic Tool.
- Monitor your site’s health with Site audit tool.
- Find your competitors backlinks and their ranking keywords.
- checkOptimize your existing blog post with SEO ideas.
- checkSave time on social media management with Social Media Poster tool.
- checkMonitor your brand outreach using SEMrush brand monitoring tool.
Features for you as a promoter:
The SEMrush affiliate program is a trusted and widely used network and you don’t have to sell your soul to promote it. Here are some reasons why you should promote it:
- Commission: Berush affiliate program offers a lucrative commission to keep you motivated. They pay 40% recurring commission for each sale you will refer. The price of SEMrush range from $99.95/month for pro plan to $399.95/month for the business plan. So, you can earn up to $159.98 from a single sale by promoting SEMrush.
- Payout: You get paid twice a month by Berush i.e. 10th and 25th days of every month via PayPal or Wire Transfer. For PayPal, you must have accrued $50 minimum in your account and $1000 is the minimum threshold limit for wire transfer. They come with a 10-years cookies policy.
How To Join SEMrush Affiliate Program?
Fill the required details correctly.
You will get a registration successful notice. Check your email and click on the activation link to verify your email.
Now you’re all set and can start promoting SEMrush to your readers and clients.
How To Promote SEMrush?
The way of promotion decides how much you can make with an affiliate program. Here are some tips you can use to promote SEMrush.
- Write a detailed review of SEMrush on your blog and explain all the pros and cons of it. Make it very detailed including examples so that it can attract the potential buyers.
- You can place affiliate banners and widgets to the high CTR places of your blog like header area, sidebar, within the post content or after post content etc.
- Write “How to” guide such as “how to steal your competitors’ backlinks with SEMrush” or “how to find profitable keywords” etc.
- You can write list posts like “best affiliate programs” or “top 10 best keyword research tools” etc.
- You can recommend your clients and followers to get an advantage by using SEMrush. You can also promote SEMrush through your email subscribers list.
- Making some video tutorials on YouTube on keyword research, increase blog traffic using SEMrush is also a good idea. Make sure you’ve put up your affiliate link in the description there.
This was my review of an affiliate program that can be a good source of recurring income for you. You can join the SEMrush affiliate program now and get paid for promoting something valuable to your audience they will thank you for.
The key strategy to build trust and generate more sales for SEMrush is to use it yourself. So, give it a try if you have not tried it yet. Happy Affiliate Marketing!