Use: WordPress Visual Editor
Summary: Thrive themes are highly conversion oriented themes that consists a lot of customizing elements. They are fast loading, SEO friendly and professional looking themes. Many bloggers and affiliate marketers use Thrive themes for increasing their conversions. Thrive themes is the fastest growing marketplace for marketers and bloggers. So, if you want to make your blog more conversion focused, give a try to Thrive themes.
So effective, that it gets you rid of most of the plugins on your site.
All the plans come with unlimited lifetime updates. Theme prices starts from $67.
Ease of use
Super-simple to use, with a single page for all theme options.
Support is swift with email and support ticket system.
If you’re thinking about purchasing Thrive themes plugins or themes, but want to read a review before proceeding to check out, then this detailed Thrive themes review is definitely written for you.
Most of the bloggers or even newbie bloggers search for “Best WordPress Theme for a blog” because they want that the design of their website looks good and the content should be easy to read.
A clean, SEO friendly and responsive design gives a great experience to blog readers and improve your ranking in search engines as well. If you have a WordPress theme which load fast, have SEO friendly design and optimized for conversions then you can also improve your earning from the blog.
If someone would ask me which plugin or theme I’d recommend anyone after setting up a WordPress website, then I’d 100% recommend the Thrive themes. Because they are focused on helping you to achieve the highest conversion rates possible from your website.
In this detailed Thrive themes review, I’ll provide you the detailed information on Thrive themes products, their pricing, pros and cons, and much more.
So without further ado, let’s proceed to the details.
Thrive Themes Review 2020: Are They Worth to Buy?
Thrive themes offers different WordPress plugins and themes to customize your website or blog. They also provide some additional resources to help you setup an effective website.
Thrive themes was founded in early 2013 by Shane Melaugh and co-founder Paul McCarthy. Their main aim is to provide ‘all-in-one’ toolbox to set up your website and start converting visitors into subscribers and customers.
There are various themes and plugins offered by Thrive themes. You can buy them individually or join their Thrive Membership plan to get access to all themes and plugins.
So, let’s take a look at the plugins and themes offered by Thrive themes.
Thrive Themes WordPress Plugins
Thrive themes have nine WordPress plugins in their portfolio to customize your website and make it conversion oriented.
Have a look at the detailed review of some impressive plugins and their functions.
Thrive Architect — Drag-And-Drop Page Builder
Thrive architect helps you create custom pages with drag-and-drop elements. With the help of this plugin you can easily create great engaging and visually impressive content for your WordPress sites.
Here are several usage of incredible Thrive Architech.
- You can easy add buttons and call-to-action to any post of your blog.
- You can add responsive pricing tables and testimonials with customizing style.
- You can insert a responsive video in a single click from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia and other platforms.
- If you’re planning to launch a new product, offer or book, you can easily add a countdown timer from drag-and-drop elements option.
- Add star ratings for reviews articles.
- You can add multiple email opt-in forms wherever you want with custom designs such as color, size, links etc.
- You can easily insert table of contents box to your detailed articles. If you notice, this Thrive themes review post also has a table of content section at the beginning.
- Any many more elements to customize your page or post easily.
Thrive architect also comes with 150+ landing page templates including sales pages, opt-in pages, home pages, video course or webinar registration pages and more.
Thrive Leads — Email Optin Form Plugin
Thrive Leads is one of the most powerful lead generation plugin that focuses on helping you to build your email list.
The main focus of thrive leads is to create pop-ups to display on your blog which helps you to build your mailing list. These pop-ups include email optin forms, eBooks, videos, text and call-to-action. It has lot of customizing options that are designed to try and get your website visitors to opt in to your mailing list.
You can add opt-ins anywhere on your blog such as sidebar, as a pop-up, at the end of the post, on the header and more.
Price: From $67 for a single site or $19 a month for all Thrive Themes products.
Other WordPress Plugins From Thrive Themes
- Thrive Ovations – It is a testimonial management plugin to capture and collect feedback and testimonials. If you’re running a local business or promoting a product, you can easily create display testimonials or user reviews on your website for social proof.
- Thrive Ultimatum – This plugin help you create time sensitive offers such as limited deals and discount offers etc. This is great ways to increase conversions on your website when your readers know they’ll lose something important if they don’t take action.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer – This plugin allow you create multiple headlines and split them to see which headline is getting better CTR (click through rates).
- Thrive Clever Widgets – This plugin is useful for those who wants to build an authority website. Thrive Clever Widgets allow users to implement sidebars based on different topics or categories, tags and more. This will provide your website visitors to see what they’re interested in.
- Thrive Quiz Builder – This plugin is very helpful to gain more website engagement with your content and brand. By designing quick quizzes, you can do segmentation of your readers based on the topics they are interested in.
- Thrive Comments – With Thrive Comments plugin, you can increase the readers engagement and conversions on your blog. It provides several innovative features like upvoting and downvoting comments (like Facebook, Quora and Reddit).
- Thrive Apprentice – This is the latest plugin from Thrive Themes. It allow you create pro-looking paid courses directly from your WordPress dashboard. By using Thrive Apprentice plugin, you can boost your subscribers by creating free online courses as lead magnets.
Thrive Themes WordPress Themes
The next important point to mention in this this Thrive themes review is the WordPress themes. The WordPress themes from thrive themes are highly conversion focused themes that are designed to increase the conversion rates of your website. They contains various customizing elements to create custom pages, optin forms and calls to action, that can be easily inserted anywhere in your content. These themes are build for reliability, speed and clarity that will help you increase your blog traffic.
Here are some features you will found in Thrive Themes.
- Automatic image compression and lightweight code makes them most speed-optimized themes available anywhere.
- Built-in opt-in feature to grow your mailing list faster.
- Over 600 different font styles, custom colors and conversion-focused elements.
- Create sample sales pages, opt-in pages, legal pages and more.
- A Landing Page template to create header navigation links, sidebars, footer widgets and anything else to promote your offers.
- Fully mobile responsive.
- Unlimited support and updates with improvements, fixes and tweaks.
Thrive themes offers ten WordPress themes covering a range of project types. Either you can buy an individual WordPress theme from them or you can join Thrive Membership Plan that allows you access to multiple themes and additional plug-ins.
Let’s have a look at some of their popular themes.
1. Rise – Best Blogging Theme for Affiliate Marketers
Rise WordPress theme is designed to maximize the conversion rate. It was built in collaboration with a veteran affiliate marketer and offers everything you need to create a successful blog for affiliate marketing and product sales.
2. FocusBlog – Best Blogging Theme
FocusBlog is simple, professional and elegant looking WordPress theme. This is one of the best theme for bloggers as it is designed for strong conversion focus. This theme keeps a balance between design that draws attention, it means your blog readers doesn’t distract from your content. Like all other Thrive WordPress themes, it can be used to create sales pages, lead generation pages and other types of landing pages.
3. Squared – Multi-purpose WordPress Theme
Squared is a multipurpose WordPress theme, that is designed with bold and eye-catching blog posts, page layouts, and short code elements, to author boxes and colors. If you are launching a business website or freelancer services, then Squared theme could be an ideal option for you.
Thrive Themes Customer Support
Thrive themes customer support staff is always ready to help you to get rid of all your theme issues. So, whenever you get stuck into some trouble while setting up your theme, plugin or any other related issue, you can get in touch with their support team.
Once you joined their Thrive Membership, you will have access to their tutorials, forums and customer support. You can open support tickets through the private forums to search for solutions to issues raised by other users. Thrive Themes offer webinar and video tutorials to help you about using their products.
There are also Thrive university Courses, from where you can learn about setting up a conversion-focused website from scratch, creating optin forms, landing pages and much more. So, if you’re serious about creating a conversion-focused website, then you should join Thrive Membership program. I’m sure, you’ll not regret later.
Pricing Plans for Thrive Themes
For those who are interested in pricing plans, Thrive Themes offer two options to purchase their products. You can purchase themes or plugins individually or you can join their membership plan to get access to all products. Even when purchasing individual products, you can choose from different range options depending upon your requirements.
I would suggest you go for their membership plan because it’s really a good deal as you’ll have access to all themes, plugins and their support forum. You can easily find the answer to your questions in the forum before even creating a ticket.
The Thrive Themes pricing options include following:
- Individual WordPress theme from $49 and plugin from $39
- Thrive Membership for individuals – $19/Month Paid Annually or $30/month Paid quarterly.
- Thrive Membership for agencies – $49/month Paid annually or $69/month Paid quarterly
Individual products include one year support access where as with Thrive Membership, you’ll get unlimited access to their customer support, access to every current or future product, feature and update while your subscription is active.
Pros And Cons Of Thrive Themes
Every product has its pros and cons that we can find only after the product usage. This Thrive themes review will not get completed without mentioning the pros and cons. Here, based on my personal experience, I found following pros and cons of Thrive themes.
Is Thrive Themes Membership is worth of your money?
Paying $228 per year for Thrive membership may look like a lot but did you know that you can save over $700 compared to buying every product individually? Or just considering the thrive leads plugin, you have to pay same price for a comparable plugin like Optinmonster (which is available at $19/mo or $228/year).
I think, you wouldn’t get any better deal than this because you will get full access to all of their themes, plugins, tutorials and support. So, don’t think to much before purchasing Thrive membership as they will worth you money.
Thrive Themes vs Genesis Theme Framework
Both Thrive themes and Genesis Framework are popular among WordPress themes. But if you are confused about which one to choose for your WordPress website the let me tell you some major differences between them.
Thrive themes comes with a lot of customizing elements such as call-to-action buttons, text, color, optins, pricing tables and many more. However, Genesis theme didn’t comes with much customization, either you have to load plugins (free or paid) for customization or you have to edit code section for customization to make a powered website.
Unlike Genesis, the Thrive Themes provides drag-and-drop features to add custom elements while creating your posts or pages. Apart from that, Thrive themes full membership package price is $228 while genesis Framework price is $60 plus you have to buy a genesis child themes and plugins separately to give your site a professional look. So, it’s your decision, where you should go for.
Final Thoughts On Thrive Themes Review
I hope this Thrive themes review definitely clear your all doubts. If you ask me, I’m currently 100% satisfied with the features offered by the Thrive Themes. Even I’m using their plugins on this site and I really loving it.
If you still thinking about Thrive themes, then I just have to say you wouldn’t get better deal than this. So, stop thinking and give a try to Thrive themes. If you will not satisfied with them, then you don’t need to worry about loosing your money because they offer a 30 day money back guarantee as well.
Please share this article with your friends so they can get the best theme for their WordPress sites. If you have any questions or comments about thrive themes, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comment section below.