Are you looking for the best Survey plugins for your WordPress website? A survey form is an effective way to gather users’ feedback on your product, services, and even your website. This will help you build a better website, and improve your business.
In this article, we’ll compare the five best WordPress survey plugins you can find today.
Let’s get started.
5 Best Survey Software & Plugins For WordPress
WPForms is one of the best contact form plugins for WordPress. Its premium version comes with a powerful survey and poll addon that allows you to easily create engaging survey forms. You can also use survey and poll addon with other useful features like conditional logic, multi-page form, email integration, and more.
- Easily create an amazing form using a simple drag and drop builder.
- Comes with pre-built templates to save more time.
- Easily embed your forms in blog posts, pages, sidebar widgets, footer, etc.
- Can create a custom ‘thank-you’ message, or redirect to a different page.
- Easily create polls and display real-time results on your site.
Price – WPForms Pro starts at $199.50/year.
2. Formidable Forms
Formidable Forms is another feature-rich WordPress survey plugin that allows you to create both simple and complex forms with ease. It comes with all essential field types like checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdowns, reCAPTCHA, and more. Further, you can showcase the result of the survey with charts, tables, graphs, histograms, and more.
- Easy to use drag and drop builder even to build complex forms.
- Change from colors, borders, padding, and much more without any code.
- Show your survey questions, redirects with conditional logic, and send notifications.
- Choose a date or set a response limit to automatically open and close forms.
- Update, search for, and delete submissions from the front- or back-end.
Price – Free version of Formidable forms has limited features. Their paid version starts at $149/year.
3. Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms is one of the oldest and trusted WordPress form plugins that help you create all types of WordPress forms, including surveys. It comes with an easy to use interface where you can create any kind of forms. To get started, you’ll need to get the addon to create a survey form on your website.
- Easily build and design your forms using the intuitive visual form editor.
- More than 30 ready to use form fields.
- Conditional logic to show or hide fields, sections, pages, or even the submit button based on user input.
Price – Gravity Form is a premium plugin, and to use the survey feature, you’ll need to purchase their elite plan which costs $259.
4. Quiz and Survey Master
Quiz and Survey Master is another great WordPress plugin in our list that will help you to create quizzes and surveys on your website. The user interface of this plugin might be a little bit difficult for beginners, but there’s plenty of features that help you create engaging online survey forms. You can use this plugin to create multiple choice questions, true/false, and more.
- Create unlimited number of quizzes and surveys with interactive answers, leaderboards, and more.
- Send emails after completion of the survey to thank visitors or redirect them to different pages.
- Track how long a user takes on a survey.
Price – Quiz and Survey Master has a free version for the survey feature. For unlimited reporting and analysis, you will need to buy a premium add-on which starts at $79/year.
WP-Polls is a simple, easy to use, and free polling plugin that lets you add polls to your WordPress website. Unlike other plugins in this list, doesn’t include a form builder, and you can only use built-in templates or custom CSS code to customize the appearance of your polls which makes it quite limited.
- It is fairly easy to use without unnecessary features.
- Automatically shows results after the users select their choices.
- Lets you add user-friendly radio buttons or checkboxes to polls.
- Have 7+ input type animation effects along with 8 different themes.
Price – WP-Polls is a free WordPress plugin.
We hope this guide will help you to find the best survey plugin for your website. And because there are many options that have free and paid versions, so you can choose one that suits your need and budget. You may also want to check our guide on how to create conversational forms in WordPress.
If you have any queries or suggestions about this guide, feel free to ask in the comment section below.