When you are looking for guest posting sites, traffic generation may be your top motive to consider guest blogging. However, guest blogging provides a host of other opportunities that will benefit your online business. You can find some relevant blogs for guest posting and contact them with your idea.
In this post, we have provided a huge list of guest posting sites with their DA and PA. So you can go through all of them and check which fits your need.
Today, guest blogging has been evolving as a powerful solution to drive web traffic. While search engines like Google, Bing, etc. are being hard on unnatural ways to drive web traffic, guest blogging is what they always like because it is a natural and ethical way to drive quality web traffic.
With a big list of guest posting sites here, I am going to pen down some guest posting benefits for the blog owner and guest bloggers. I start with guest blogging benefits for guest bloggers.
Guest Blogging Benefits for Guest Bloggers
Finding a good blog (here’s a guide for how to start a blog– a step-by-step guide) for guest posting is not easy, but once you find it you will open the doors to drive web traffic to your website. Apart from web traffic, you get the following benefits that cannot be achieved using other ways in a quick manner as you do with guest posting:
1. Quick Indexing: Getting indexed in search engines is the topmost priority for every website owner. Writing an article revolving around your niche with one or two backlinks and submitting it as a guest blogger increases the chance of website indexing in search engines. The time depends on how many clicks you get on the links embedded in the guest posts.
2. Backlinks: If you need the good page rank in Google and Alexa then ensure you have many backlinks. Not only backlink but good quality backlinks. Guest blogging is a great way to receive quality backlinks to your website. There are blogs that give do follow backlinks and do follow backlinks help improving page rank.
3. Web Traffic: Guest blogging helps you drive web traffic. Just, for example, suppose that you submit a guest post to the blog that receives 2000 visits per day. And out of those 2000 visits, approximately 100 visitors read your article. Out of those 100, approximately 10 click links in the article. This means 10 visits to your website from one guest post. If you have submitted 100 guest posts to different blogs then you will be receiving approximately 1000 visits a day.
4. Engagement with blog readers: Many blog owners has a comment section at the end of every blog. If you write a nice article then readers will drop their views and comments. You can reply to those comments and keep you engaged with blog readers. Sometimes, experienced blog readers drop useful comments that may help you in regards to your niche too.
With these guest posting benefits, you can understand how it is useful to drive traffic to your website. Below is the updated list of guest posting sites in the different niche, so you can choose out of them depend upon your niche.
1. Marketing / SEO / Blogging tips / Social Media Blogs
With this special post, I have created the list of 300+ guest posting sites to write guest posts. Do you know any popular blog in any niche which accept guest posts, please let me know in the comments section.