Note: We’re currently not accepting any guest post on TheLifeTech.
Would you like to contribute to our website and expand your audience?
Guest posts are one of the major force in the blogging arena and can get you lots of visitors to your own blog or website you are currently promoting. We are always looking for supportive bloggers and good authors to strengthen our blog.
Why Should I Guest Post at Thelifetech?
- You will get relevant backlinks.
- Improve your search engine ranking
- Build relations and authority
- Drive targeted traffic
We are really picky about what we publish. Your guest post should fall into one of the following categories:
- SEO & Blogging
- WordPress Tips
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
Guest Posting Guidelines
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
- The post should be minimum 1500 words long.
- The post should be relevant to the blog i.e. they should stick to the niche topics of this Blog – Study our blog and submit articles which will be of importance to our reader base.
- Please use headings, sub-headings, bold, italics, lists etc in your guest post to make it more engaging. Write something that you would want to read yourself.
- Content should be optimized for the search engine as well as readers.
- The guest post should be written by you and not copy paste from some other source.
- Your article should contain the examples (yours or someone else); with pics and screenshots to make your post more valuable.
- No affiliate links.
- Don’t forget to include 1-2 images matching your guest posts and make sure images size are less than 100 KB. If you are sharing someone else image, please add a credit note to them.
- Write your author bio with minimum 2 lines.
- Your profile must have your original gravatar image. Without it, we will not accept your guest post.
- After submitting your articles, we will review and update it by author name, in the guest zone.
Link Policy:- You can add up to 2 links in your profile section. One of these links can be for your website home page and another could be for your profile on popular social media websites like Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin etc. So No SEO Optimized Links in your Bio Section, please. These two links will be shown towards the end of your guest post. Do not include self-promotional links in the guest post body. But we are recommending to add links to most trusted and popular websites in your niche and in general.
How to Guest Post to TheLifeTech?
The best way to submit a guest post is to contact us first and let us know your idea. You’ll usually get a reply within 24 hours and if we like it, you can either go ahead and submit the article or begin writing it. You can submit it in Word, Open Office, Rich Text Format, Google Docs, or within the body of the email. Whichever of these options you prefer.
When my article will be published or showcased?
Normally your article will be published within 2 to 3 business days if it passes above-mentioned guidelines and matches our criteria.
Check back frequently and respond to comments which you get on your post. Always engage with your potential customers?
Please, read carefully and follow the steps written here, we won’t accept your article if you haven’t completed it. Also, we don’t accept guest posts from companies looking for backlinks. This service is free only for bloggers who want to promote their own blogs to gain more exposure.
PS- thelifetech.com reserves the right to remove the links, author’s bio or the article itself at any stage.
Want to Contribute a Sponsored Post?
We are always open to discussing sponsored posts. Through advertising and sponsorship, We can guarantee all articles on TheLifeTech will stay forever.
Our rates are fair, competitive, and flexible. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please do contact us if any questions at all!
Looking forward to hearing from you?