A chance to win $1000 worth scholarship. TheLifeTech official Internet Marketing Scholarship program is here. Submit your application today!
We are proud to announce the TheLifeTech Internet Marketing Scholarship 2018 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and high school students with the passion of Internet Marketing to receive $1000 award.
Those students who are currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, IT or Communications may be extremely interested in this scholarship program, and one doesn’t require any expertise in this area, passion for internet
marketing content creation is enough.
If you found this scholarship beneficial and you believe you can achieve it, please don’t hesitate in contacting us with the relevant details.
TheLifeTech is an internet marketing blog that mainly focuses on Blogging and SEO tips for newbie bloggers. The other topics on this blog include WordPress, Social Media, Marketing guides and some technology tips. We are powered by hundreds of posts contributed by eminent bloggers and techies from all over the world.
We recognize the power of the written words online and offline and want to help the creative minds exhibit their abilities in this area.
TheLifeTech scholarship will be worth $1,000. The process of selecting the winner will be very rigorous. The team involved in the evaluation and selection process will look for creativity, objectivity, relevance, and accuracy in the essays submitted by all applicants in deciding who among them is the most deserving.
In order to apply for the this scholarship you are advised to read the following articles on different topics of marketing to understand the depth and research of the article.
1. This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
2. Applicants must have at the time of application a GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
3. The scholarship will be offered to students all over the world.
4. Applicants must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
5. Applicants must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
5. While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, the value of the provided information and few others.
1. Write and submit a creative, relevant, and original essay on your topic of choice. The essay submitted must be at least 2,000 words.
2. The essay should describe the goal of the particular project and provide the link to access the content such as the blog, app, etc. (if applicable).
3. You are also advised to tell us a little bit more about who you are. Tell us why you need the scholarship and why you feel you are the best candidate.
4. The essay for scholarship application must be written in a professional manner. Grammar errors and spelling mistakes will not be tolerated.
5. When you will be done with essay, email us at email@example.com with all of the details listed below and attached Word document or a PDF format.
The winner of the scholarship will be selected on the basis of their creativity in writing the essay. The evaluation team will award the scholarship to the essay that has the uttermost creativity, originality, and relevance. Accuracy in writing and uniqueness in style will be added advantages.
The deadline for the application of the TheLifeTech scholarship and submission of essays is 15th December, 2018. The evaluation of applicants will begin right away and the winner will be unveiled on 25th December, 2018. Only applications sent before or on the deadline will be considered.
Note: We run our scholarship program every year so those students who could not take part in this scholarship program 2018 due to some reasons, they can participate again in our next scholarship program. So, you just need to stay updated on our website and our social media channels.
We are looking forward to your applications, Best of luck!
Keep up to date with our latest news and releases:
© thelifetech.com All Rights Reserved.