OFF Page SEO Techniques: Search Engine Optimization is one of the techniques used to improve traffic to a website by obtaining a high-rank placement in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others. SEO has two techniques to improve website position in SERP called ON Page SEO and OFF Page SEO Techniques:
SEO can be split into two categories:
|On Page SEO||Off Page SEO|
|➢ Page Content
➢ Title Tags
➢ Url Structure
➢ Alt Text for Images
➢ Fast Loading Pages
➢ SEO Friendly Code
➢ Meta Descriptions
➢ Internal Linking
|➢ Social Networking
➢ Blog & Forum Marketing
➢ Search Engine & Directory
➢ Social Bookmarking
➢ Photo & Video Sharing
➢ Business Reviews
➢ Local Listing
➢ Answer Questions
ON Page SEO
It refers to all the things that we do on our website such as title, description, content, image, keyword stuffing, internal linking, etc. Overall the on-page technique means structuring or building your website to be search engine friendly.
Also Read: SEO Tutorial For Beginners
Off Page SEO
Off page SEO is the process to promote your web pages in search engines by doing some activities on the web pages. Also off page SEO is the most important part of search engine optimization. Off page SEO will help make your website popular on the internet, so you can get more visibility.
With the on-page techniques, we can get visibility in search engines. But only off page SEO techniques will help improve your website position in SERP.
Most popular method of off page SEO is to build quality backlinks from various high domain authority websites, share content on social media sites and bookmark your web pages in social bookmarking sites.
As per 2017 statistics, off page SEO is not just about links. It goes much deeper, as there is a constant advancement in google’s algorithms. So to keep up with the changing trends, we need to look for the best off page SEO techniques in order to boost our rankings.
Let’s Explain Off Page SEO Techniques That Grow your Traffic Instantly!
Optimizing your website with off page SEO techniques is just as important as optimizing for on-site SEO. There are several areas outside of Google that people go to locate information, so make sure your marketing to those areas as well as to the search engines.
Off page SEO techniques can be split into link building, social media and social bookmarking. Off-page SEO activities refer to drive traffic by link building, social media sites, and social bookmarking sites.
1. Link Building:
Link building is the most famous way of Off page SEO. Quality incoming links help web page to increase search engine ranking positions. It is extremely important that only QUALITY links flow to your site. Building links too quickly leads to poor quality sites linking back to yours, and in Google’s eyes, that is just as bad as you having a poor quality site.
- What is backlink?
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology a backlink is a hyperlink that links from a Web page, back to your own Web page or Web site. Also called an Inbound Link (IBL) these links are important in determining the popularity (or importance) of your Web site. Some search engines, including Google, will consider Web sites with more backlinks more relevant in search results pages. May also be written as two separate words, back link.
- Quality Backlink?
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, a quality backlink is a backlink that links to your Web site using your keywords or keyword phrase, and also appears on a Web site that has the same theme or similar content topic as your own website.
2. Social Bookmarking:
Social bookmarking is a way to save, edit, search and share the links on the internet. These Social bookmarking sites are the best way to build quality backlinks. When you bookmark your web page or blog post on popular social bookmarking websites, you gain high traffic to your web page or blog.
Process of social bookmarks submission:
- Step-1 Open a social bookmark website www.delicious.com
- Step-2 Click on login or register button
- Step-3 Enter the “username”. “Email”, “password”, click on register button
- Step-4 Once you register you will get an activation email to your registered email
- Step-5 Open email click on activation link to activate your account
- Step-6 Once you activate login to your account and click on submit button
- Step-7 Select the category and sub-category
- Step-8 Enter the title “copy from the word document” paste here
- Step-9 Enter the description “copy from the word document” paste here
- Step-10 Enter the keywords and other information to click on submit button
Note: once you submit your submission will under review until the website owner will approve if you submit a quality article it will approve within 1-2 business days or sometimes it will take 3-4 weeks for activation.
Popular and high PR Bookmarking Websites
|S.No||Social bookmarking sites||DA||PA||PR|
3. Article Submission:
Article submission is a way to send your article in articles directory. The Article submission sites allow the users to place some incoming links to their web pages. You can also give links to your website. Make sure your content is unique and of high quality. Low-quality content and content that has more keyword stuffing might get rejected. Choose the correct category and give a good title to your content. Here is a list of top new free high PR do-follow article submission sites.
Process of article submission:
- Step-1 Open an article website
- Step-2 Click on submit article
- Step-3 If you are a return customer login or register as new to get an activation email click to verify
- Step-4 Login to your account click on submit article button
- Step-5 Enter the details of the website which we prepared the document or publish the particular product or service related article.
- Step-6 Click on the preview to see the output how your article looks live.
- Step-7 Click on publish or post button to submit.Once your article is reviewed by admin you will get confirmation email notification to registered email, the article review time minimum 1-2 weeks.
Free Article Submission sites
|S.No||Article Submission Sites||DA||PA||PR|
4. Directory Submission:
Directory submission is the process of submitting the links of web pages to web directories. Choose an effective directory and select a proper category. It takes quite some time to deliver good results, but these results stand out over a longer time period.
- Types of directory submission:
1. Automation directory submission
2. Manual directory submission
1. Automation directory submission: In this way of submission many software and tools are used to submit directories it will save time and with the help of automated huge amount of submission done in short time.
2. Manual directory submission: It is done by manually and it will take lots of time to do directory submissions.
- Directory submission way:
1. One way link building – free or regular web listing
2. Two-way link building – reciprocal regular web listing
3. Three-way link building – featured or paid web listing
Process of directory submission:
- Step-1 Open directory website ex: www.technorati.com
- Step-2 Click on submit or submit link button
- Step-3 Select the link type “free listing”, “regular web listing”
- Step-4 Select the main category “business related service”
- Step-5 Select the sub-category “service or product related name”
- Step-6 Enter the title “copy from the word document” paste here
- Step-7 Enter the description “copy from the word document” paste here
- Step-8 Enter the keywords “copy from the word document” paste here
- Step-9 Enter the Meta description and Meta keywords
- Step-10 Enter the email ID and owner name of the company
- Step-11 Click on submit or continue button
Note: Then confirmation message will display for your submission and you will receive a confirmation mail you must confirm it by clicking on that link some sites send confirmation mail some doesn’t send it.
Here is a list of top new free high PR do-follow directory submission sites.
Free directory submission list
|S.No||Blog Directory Submission Sites
5. Forum Posting
Forum posting is a way to ask and answer the questions asked by any member of forum posting sites. Participate in search forums which are related to your website and business and make a connection with that community. Reply to threads, answer people’s questions and give your suggestions and advice. Forum posting sites allow asking and answering questions with backlinks.
Advantages of forum postings:
- Forum link building/Posting service is one of the off page SEO techniques which helps in building back links to your website.
- Forum Posting is an Internet Marketing service which uses forum communities to build inbound links.
- Forum Posting is an ideal method to quickly build inbound links to your website.
- Produces targeted traffic and generates more sales.
- Deep linking is possible through forum posting which will help in augmenting the SERPs. (SEARCH ENGINE RESULTS PAGES) attracts a lot of referral traffic.
Process of forum posting:
- Open a forum site
- If you have already an account you can login or register as new user get confirmation link to registered email
- Confirm that link to login your account
- Choose related category to your business
- Enter the details of Your Article or questions
- Click on submit or post button get confirm
After submission, your article under review once approved you will get a confirmation email to for activation.
List of high PR forums
|S.No||Forum Submission Sites
6. Blog Commenting:
Blog commenting is a way to post comments to a blog. Some Blogs allow links to post a link in comments, so it’s also a good way to build quality backlinks from most popular blogs. Here is a list of free high PR do-follow blog commenting sites.
Process of blog commenting:
- Find the relevant your blog
- Read the article
- If you have any quires comment
- If ask login with you email account
- Enter the name and Email ID, website URL, write your query or suggestion on message box
- Click on Submit Comment or Post Button.
- After clicking on Submit you can see your comment live after approving the admin. When you comment is related to them article then they approve.
Free Blog Commenting Sites List
|S.No||Bookmarking Site URL|
7. Question and Answer
One of the best ways you can get high traffic is from question and answer websites. Join high PR question and answer sites and search for questions related to your business, blog or website and give clear answers to these questions. Give a link to your website which will help in bringing you more visibility.
Question and Answer Websites
|S.No||Question and Answer Sites||DA||PA||PR|
8. Social Media
One of the major Off page SEO techniques is social media engagement. If you want to make your business, website or blog popular, engage with people on multiple social media platforms. Social media presence will help grow your business and also help you get more backlinks. These Social media sites are the most common way to boost social and referral traffic. Social media sites may help to improve your ranking instantly by posting the web pages in groups.
|S.No||Social Networking Sites||DA||PA||PR|
9. Link Exchange
Link exchange also a good a way to increase incoming links. You may exchange some links from your relevant blogs or web pages to improve your search engine ranking positions instantly.
Proper On-page and Off-Page SEO work will give a better position to your website in SERP. The above websites are listed based on the website’s PA (Page Authority), DA (Domain Authority) and PR (Page Rank). Please comment here if you know any other qualities or ideas about off page SEO techniques that we can add to this list which we might have forgotten.
Also See: Best Ways To Increase Your Blog Traffic